St Vincent Street, Glasgow
May 2017. A walk east to west looking at the buildings on the north side of St Vincent Street in Glasgow city centre. At this point, adjacent to George Square, St Vincent Street is known as St Vincent Place. Originally the Bank of Scotland and now The Counting House pub, this Italianate palazzo was built in 1869 and designed by J T Rochead.